Terms & Conditions
1.1 This document constitutes the terms of service between end-users of the Imagine Studios website and the Imagine Studios software application. ‘Imagine Studios’’ is used to refer to the Imagine Studios website, the Imagine Studios software application and its provided service(s) for the remainder of this document.
1.2 These terms must be adhered to by all users of the Imagine Studios image generation and posting service and are agreed upon during account creation.
1.3 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Imagine Studios’s image generation or posting service nor download the Imagine Studios software application, and you must delete your account if you have already made one.
1.4 If you have any questions about these terms, please email us at support@Imaginestudios.ai.
Imagine Studios Accounts and Provided Services
2.1 An account is required to access the image generation functionality as well as the image posting function of Imagine Studios.
2.2 You must be 18 years or older and be capable of entering into a legal contract in order to use Imagine Studios.
2.3 You may not share an account with any other person or entity, and must keep your account information reasonably secure.
2.4 You are responsible for all actions and requests that your account performs, and must ensure that they do not violate these terms.
2.5 Your account may be terminated at any time for violation of these terms.
2.6 If your account is terminated, there is no guarantee of future availability of your data nor of a refund for any purchases or subscriptions you may have made.
2.7 Imagine Studios will make an attempt to ensure its services have high reliability and support as many clients as possible. However, no guarantee of availability or uptime is made by Imagine Studios. Imagine Studios may be integrated with, or may otherwise interact with third-party applications, websites, and services and third-party personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets, and other devices. Your use of such Third-Party Applications and Devices may be subject to additional terms, conditions, and policies provided to you by the applicable third party. Imagine Studios does not guarantee that Third-Party Applications and Devices will be compatible with the Imagine Studios Service.
2.8 Imagine Studios is not liable for any liabilities or damages caused by the use of its services, nor from the usage of images generated using our service. If you believe your usage of Imagine Studios is not in your own best interests, you must cease usage of Imagine Studios and uninstall any Imagine Studios software application.
2.9 Imagine Studios reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time, and will attempt to notify you of any changes.
Account Purchases and Subscriptions
3.1 Account purchases and subscriptions award the subscribing or purchasing user with Imagine Studios credits (“Credits”), a type of virtual credit, and enables a range of premium functionalities (“Membership Services”) that are provided only to purchasing users who have an active subscription to Imagine Studios.
3.2 Credits may only be used for the purpose of generating images on Imagine Studios.
3.3 Credits are not redeemable for cash or for any other goods or services.
3.4 Credits may not be given to any other user.
3.5 All purchases are non-refundable. You may terminate your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us directly. If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will not be renewed starting from the next billing period and your access to Membership Services will be active until the expiration of your subscription.
3.6 Previous Credit balance will not be carried forward in your account on a monthly basis. After the termination of your subscription, your no longer have access to your paid credits.
3.7 All subscriptions and purchase amounts are stated denominated in British Pound. The amounts listed on the website do not include applicable taxes such as VAT & Sales Taxes, which are assessed by our payment processor.
3.8 If a subscription is not paid for on its renewal date, we have the sole right to terminate your access to Imagine Studios’s Membership Services.
4.1 No claims on the ownership or copyright of AI-generated images are made by Imagine Studios, and all created content may be freely used by yourself for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
4.2 AI model output may sometimes be unpredictable and is not guaranteed to match the input prompt nor to be of any given nature or quality.
4.3 Do not attempt to generate content that is illegal in your legal jurisdiction or within your country or district of residence.
4.4 Do not access our generation service via any means other than the Imagine Studios.art website or our software application. If you are interested in API access, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.5 Do not use generated content as a substitute for any licensed profession, including but not limited to legal advice, financial advice, medical advice, or any other professional service or advice.
User Data and Data Security
5.1 Imagine Studios stores basic user information during your use of our service.
Restrictions of Conduct and Content
6.1 In accessing and using Imagine Studios, you agree to abide by the following rules, restrictions and limitations:
- You will not modify, translate, adapt or reformat Imagine Studios;
- You will not decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure of, the software or materials comprising Imagine Studios
- You will not interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Imagine Studios or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on the use of Imagine Studios;
- You will not use Imagine Studios to gain unauthorized access to our or any third party’s data, systems or networks;
- You will not use Imagine Studios in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt our systems and networks, or otherwise interfere with other users’ use of the Imagine Studios;
- You will not use Imagine Studios in any way that, in our sole discretion, may expose us and others to liability or damages;
- You will not remove, change or obscure any copyright, trademark notice, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices contained in Imagine Studios;
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your access and use of Imagine Studios, including the laws of your country or district; and
- You will ensure that other users have predictable experiences on Imagine Studios by properly using the nsfw tag system to label any of your content that is graphic, sexually-explicit, lewd, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
6.2 You shall not upload, share or otherwise transmit to or via the Services any content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, threatening, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, misleading, or otherwise objectionable;
- would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any third party;
- contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- may harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Imagine Studios;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (e.g., inside information, confidential information received in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure agreement); or
- is in our sole judgment, objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or that may expose us or others to any harm or liability of any type.
6.3 In the case where your API calls exceed normal operation and/or disrrupt Imagine Studios’s functionality, Imagine Studios may put a temporary or long-term ban on your account. Imagine Studios reserves the right to determine, at our sole discretion, whether your API calls have exceeded normal operation and/or caused disruption to Imagine Studios’s functionality.
Imagine Studios reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any user content and/or ban the accounts that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. If you have noticed any violation of these Terms from your prospective, content of any nature whatsoever, please contact us at: email@example.com or directly report on Imagine Studios.
THE IMAGINE STUDIOS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE WITH RESPECT TO THE APP, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
- IMAGINE STUDIOS (OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE THEREOF) WILL BE TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED;
- IMAGINE STUDIOS MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR
- THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN IMAGINE STUDIOS OR ON OUR WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY RESOURCES LINKED TO IMAGINE STUDIOS OUR WEBSITE.
- ANY ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS ON IMAGINE STUDIOS’S WEBSITE OR APP WILL BE CORRECTED.
WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INDEMNITY OR OTHER THEORY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PROCUREMENT, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) IMAGINE STUDIOS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
If you have any questions regarding the use of Imagine Studios or this TOS, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org